§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definition of definitions
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in their version valid at the time of the order.
Consumers are any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which can not be attributed primarily to their commercial or independent occupation (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Condition of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations regarding the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our Internet shop http://www.childish.online.
(2) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract shall come into force conditions.
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but are only a non-binding request to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired product, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet shop, the following rules apply: The consumer issues a binding contract offer by successfully running the ordering procedure provided in our Internet shop.
The order is made in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking on the buttons “Order”
3) Check the details in the shopping cart
4) Press the “checkout” button
5) Check or correct the respective entered data again.
6) Binding sending of the order by clicking on the button “pay” or “buy”
The consumer can return to the Internet site before the binding sending of the order by clicking on the “back” -button contained in the Internet browser used by him, after checking his data, on which the customer’s data are recorded and corrects input errors and / or Close the Internet browser to cancel the order process. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by means of an automatically generated e-mail (“order confirmation”). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet shop: We will send you the order data and our GTC by e-mail. You can also read the terms and conditions at http://www.childish.online/terms.
§3 Prices, shipping charges, payment, due date
(1) The indicated prices include the statutory value-added tax and other price components. Additional shipping costs are included.
(2) The consumer has the possibility of payment by PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
(1) Unless otherwise stated in the product description, all articles offered by us are immediately ready for dispatch. The delivery takes place here within 5 working days. In this case, the deadline for the delivery begins in the event of payment in advance on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and for all other forms of payment the day after the contract is concluded. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline shall end on the next working day.
(2) The risk of the accidental loss and the accidental deterioration of the goods sold will also be transferred to the buyer when the item is handed over to the purchaser.
§5 Reservation of title
We reserve the ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§6 Right of revocation of the customer as consumer:
Right of revocation for consumers
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal according to the following conditions, whereby consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can not be predominantly attributable to either his commercial or independent professional activity:
Right of revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within a period of fourteen days without giving reasons.
The period of revocation shall be fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party you designate who is not the carrier has or has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of revocation, you must contact us
By means of a clear statement (eg a letter, fax or e-mail sent by mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the enclosed sample revocation form, but this is not required. If you
this agreement, we will notify you of all payments we have received from you, including the cost of delivery (except for the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have a different type of delivery than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us ) Within a period of fourteen days from the date on which the notice of revocation of this contract has been received by us. For such repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you have used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; In no case will you be charged for these repayment fees.
We may refuse the refund until we have recovered the goods or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately or in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is respected if you send the goods before the end of the deadline of 14 days.
They bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
If you have financed this contract through a loan and revoke the financed contract, you are also no longer bound by the loan contract if both contracts form an economic unit. This is particularly the case if we are your lender at the same time or if your lender is using our financing to finance our participation. If the loan has already been granted to us when the revocation or return has been effected, Your lender shall, in relation to you, enter into our rights and obligations arising out of the financed contract with regard to the legal consequences of the withdrawal or return. The latter does not apply if the present contract concerns the acquisition of securities, foreign exchange, derivatives or precious metals.
If you want to avoid a contractual binding as much as possible, you revoke both contractual declarations separately.
If you want to avoid a contractual binding as much as possible, you revoke both contractual declarations separately. End of cancellation policy
§7 Revocation form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and return it.)
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / provision of the following service ( *)
Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
Name of the consumer (s)
Address of the consumer (s)
Signature of the consumer (s) (only for communication on paper)
The legal warranty regulations apply.
Terms of Business May 2017